WIN an Outback Camping Mat
Mats By Design are giving one lucky email newsletter subscriber the chance to win an Outback Camping Mat ! The mat is 4m x 2.4m with an outback design in blue, valued up to $170.00.
The Outback Camping Mat is made from 100% recycled Polypropylene. The mat is light weight, easy to clean, dries quickly and allows grass to breathe. The mat also features eyelets and tent peg loops for securing to the ground.
Join our email newsletter to go into the draw. Simply complete the form below.
The winner will be drawn on the 21st of September 2017 and notified by email. Prize must be picked up from Mats By Design onsite UC114 (in the under covered area) at the 2017 Cleveland Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo.
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’. Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The prize consists of one Outback Camping Mat from Mats By Design.
- Entry to the competition is free and open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years old.
- Employees of the prize provider and exhibitors at this event and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive marketing material from the promoter about the Cleveland Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo.
- The winner/winners of the prize/prizes will be drawn at random on Thursday 21st September by the promoter.
- Winner/Winners will be notified via the email address provided upon entering the competition.
- Winner/Winners of the prize must collect the prize from the prize provider at the event on the advertised days open to the public.
- Winner/Winners must provide adequate proof of identity as determined by the prize provider and the promoter upon collection of the prize.
- Failure to collect the prize from the prize provider at the event will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The prize provider and the promoter will not provide freight or postage of the prize.
- Winner/Winners prize does not include entry fees or any parking fees to the event.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.